DeathDefyingRabbitDeathDefyingRabbit

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Wut54 Wut54

Very nice!

I enjoyed this thoroughly, my only real suggestion to you is to add some reverb to the FPC kit, it sounds a bit dry as it is. Great job overall, keep it up!

&amp;lt;kliker&amp;gt; Space/Factory Loop <kliker> Space/Factory Loop

Catchy, good choice of sounds, great loop!

This is very good! I love the various synths and percussion you chose, they fit the theme nicely.

kliker responds:

I've tried to add some variation, not just a simple generic beat ;)

Thanks for the review

Drowsy Drowsy

A bit repetitive, but catchy.

Sounds good overall, the bells are catchy and melodic. The low string adds some good sense of direction, as do the the dull bells at 1:04. Just a little more variety would really make a difference, like maybe a different drum kit at some point in the song? Also consider adding filter to "Easy on the cut" it sounds a bit out of place when it's dry like that. Overall I enjoyed it, just remember that a little variety goes a long way!

Spiral Thinking Spiral Thinking

Simple, but great.

I love this. It's simple, but does a great job at conveying a relaxing atmosphere, and the guitars themselves are crystal clear. I could perfectly imagine this as the theme to the opening credits of a movie. If you want to take it further you could even add a slow drum loop playing softly in the background, that would be very cool. Again, great job, keep it up!

Reeez responds:

...Thank you for this nice review... I will not take it further^^, I'm too busy...

LoZ - Ocarina oT - Gerudo remi LoZ - Ocarina oT - Gerudo remi

Spiffy

I enjoyed this, although I think it sounds a bit empty at times. I think if you put some soft string chords in the background, it would really bring out the song. On the plus side, I really liked the drum loop, and the strings sounded great! Keep it up.